Friday, March 12, 2010

Peach had the overall best answer to my "should I leave her" question.?

Laced through this mess of lust and seeing others is the presence of love, more so on my end. She is claiming that these guys are just friends, and I do trust that if that changes, she will be big enough to let me know. I am perceptive enough to know..1). Staying in this mess has it's painful consequences and 2). Walking has it's pain too.... It seems like staying may cause the most pain because as time goes by, I become more involved. It is one of those deals where you think staying in just the physical will pay really cool, satisfying immediate pleasure, but that has it's long term, emotional element to it and you make yourself even that much more vulnerable to the inevitable pain. I have never been so messed up...i am vexed either way...HELPPPP

Peach had the overall best answer to my "should I leave her" question.?
if you leave, then you can start the healing process...believe me i know




commericial loan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

peach Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting