Sunday, March 14, 2010

Peach Lipstick? (Pic)?

Does anyone know where I can buy/order online a lipstick that's the same colour as the one on this doll? (Strange, I know)





http://www.flickr.com/photos/crazykimoch...





And maybe the blusher too, if you're feeling extra nice =]


I have roughly the same skin colour, and I just thought it would look quite nice





I've been trying to find one for ages, but nothing really looks the same. I also have very pigmented lips (very red) so does anyone know of a lipstick that will cover that? Thank you so much x

Peach Lipstick? (Pic)?
Got it for ya....





Bee Luscious Cosmetics first get the lip primer then try any of these they are a good match for you:








Lipshine in Nectar


Line-n Lacquer in Peach Parfait


High Impact lipstick Apricot


also look into the frosted lipsticks there are a few peaches that are awesome.
Reply:Yes just get a peach color.


Try benefit.


Also, before putting on lipstick cover it with some foundation to drain the natural color. :)



world history

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

peach Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting