Saturday, October 24, 2009

Call me by your name / Aciman. What did Oliver and Elio do with the peach?

I came across this work as i searched for the best books of 2007. It's not yet available in local bookstores. And I've been wondering (having read from the reviews) what Elio and Oliver did with the Peach. This might seem "so charged" a question to post, but well... I'm wondering how Aciman wrote it to elicit much attention and/or concern- depending on one's views. I thought (again, from the reviews) that this is a good book. The actual text on the paragraph would be highly appreciated

Call me by your name / Aciman. What did Oliver and Elio do with the peach?
It goes where no peach has ever gone before.



world history

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

peach Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting