Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Have you tried new ENVIGA Carbonated Calorie Burner Green Tea? Peach, Berry, Or Original?

I am curious about what other people thought about it. I tried Peach, I liked it, it was slightly bitter but very good. Ilike the caffeine, gets me thru the afternoon.

Have you tried new ENVIGA Carbonated Calorie Burner Green Tea? Peach, Berry, Or Original?
i haven't tried that brand but I've tried almost every other brand of tea...Is the Calorie Burner label indicative of something they add to the tea? (please pm me what other ingredient besides tea there is)





If your tea is slightly bitter, you might be oversteeping the tea. Meaning, leaving the tea bag longer than supposed to. There's nothing wrong with that, it just tastes more bitter. Try steeping it for a shorter amount of time, and you'll see an improvement to the tea - guaranteed! good luck.



breast cyst

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

peach Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting