Saturday, October 24, 2009

Is my peach tree done??

We bought this house last spring. The tree had lots of peaches last year. This year the leaves didnt even come in. My cherries and apples are in full bloom. The tree hasnt been properly trimmed and last year a couple branches broke off due to being too heavy. Now all the branches are really high up and spread out. Is it time to cut the tree down or can I trim it and next year get some leaves?????

Is my peach tree done??
I tried to find some good info but all I found was that they need full sun and not too much water. Also, pruning the trees each year helps to extend the trees longevity.


If I were you I would keep the tree. Prune it this year and give it a chance to hold fruit next season. I'm not sure if peach trees are like blackberry and raspberry bushes where they hold fruit every other year.



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

peach Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting