Friday, March 12, 2010

Peach Girl English Dubbed?

where can i watch it english dubbed? youtube doesn't have it, and anime6 doesn't, and veoh doesn't. i'm also not going to buy the DVD, i want to watch it on the internet. and ENGLISH DUBBED, not english sub

Peach Girl English Dubbed?
I've been looking all over the net for what you want and unfortunately, I CAN'T find PEACH GIRL dubbed. Everywhere I've looked it's always subbed. If a dubbed version does exist (and I hope it does) it hasn't been posted yet. So I'm afraid you'll just have to buck up and READ your anime. Let's just be thankful that the good folks at anime6 strive to post complete series/episodes for our enjoyment.


See,folks? Even your old pal B9 ain't perfect.



skin care product reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

peach Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting