Sunday, October 11, 2009

Online site to order 2 or 3 good quality peach trees,cherry trees,apricot etc. Not Henry Fields to expensive!?

Time to order seed, tree %26amp; garden plants. I just want a couple Trugold Peach Trees, 2 Apricot trees, Strawberries, and a Cherry tree. Henrey Fields to so expensive but they do guarantee. I have ordered from them before but just wondered if there was another well known established Seed %26amp; Nursery Company that has competitive prices. One that will order %26amp; deliver online. Don't want to order in bulk my yard is small. Any suggestions on type of fruit trees would help too I am in zone 7 (Arkansas). Please share your knowledge %26amp; experience with me but only if you have dealt with that particular Nursery in the past and know for a fact they are high quality. Please give me the link or Company's name. I want to order Shiitake mushroom spores or dowels to, any suggestions or tips on mushroom gardens %26amp; tasty types of mushrooms would be so GREAT!!!!.

Online site to order 2 or 3 good quality peach trees,cherry trees,apricot etc. Not Henry Fields to expensive!?
I've been a Landscaper and Greenhouse manager for along time and I will tell you that Gurney's and Henry Fields are about as good as it gets for the price/quality/gurantee ratio. Trees any smaller with roots that aren't very large, struggle to keep alive and it takes them longer to recover. Those 2 places are your best bet. I've been using them with great success for years and have a well filled yard. They back up what they sell. Even the smaller standard and not the standard deluxe do well. I have bought from Michigan Bulb and they sell trees as well, but not nearly the variety. Most of their plants are strong too and they have a good warranty but the perennials are tiny!


You might also see NationalArborDay.org My mother uses them and is a member. She's been pretty happy.


Royal Empress is a spectacular speceis suited for your area. I would love to try one here but wrong zone!
Reply:Check out www.davewilson.com, this is located in California and I have not dealt with them but they have a reputation for good quality as far as I know. It looks like home gardeners can order trees that they produce.





You might be better off by purchasing your trees locally. This Spring there will be alot of trees in the nurseries, go visit one or more in your area and find what you are looking for.



hotels

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

peach Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting